- CEBA (Canada Emergency Business Account loan program)
- CERB (Canada Emergency Response Benefit)
- CEWS (Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy)
- COVID PPE: COVID PPE Help and/or Government of Ontario PPE Supplier Directory
- List of Essential Workplaces
- Physical Distancing Workplace Posters ENGLISH / FRENCH
The Government of Ontario also has a page dedicated to “Ontario Together: help fight coronavirus – Sell medical supplies, find personal protective equipment (PPE), solve problems, or volunteer to help protect against COVID-19”
Links from Service Canada – Virtual Labour Market Partners Liaison Service for Ontario Region
- Resource Guide for employers https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/maintaingrowimprovebusiness/resources-for-canadian-businesses.html – Information on supports for Canadian businesses and updates on business travel and international markets.
- COVID-19 Economic Response Plan for Canadians and Businesses https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/news/2020/03/canadas-covid-19-economic-response-plan-support-for-canadians-and-businesses.html – Updated information on CERB, Wage Subsidy, and other initiatives for Canadians
- Additional Supports for Employers https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/news/2020/03/additional-support-for-canadian-businesses-from-the-economic-impact-of-covid-19.html – Updates on supports and tax deferrals for Canadian employers.
- Resources for Individuals https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan/covid19-individuals.html – Information on supports for Canadians:
- CRA MyAccount https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individuals.html – Employees needing to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) will need to register for an account to access the application form.
- My Service Canada Account https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/my-account.html (MSCA) – Allows employees to apply for Employment Insurance, or track status of existing claims.
- Employment Insurance Online Application https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei.html – If you or your employees are sick or quarantined due to COVID-19 and are requesting Employment Insurance (EI) sickness benefits. Claimants who have already applied for EI sickness benefits can request to have their waiting period waived by calling 1-833-381-2725.
- CEWS calculator can be found on the CEWS webpage