Privacy & Legal Statements
AGMCA wants to help you maintain your privacy on the Internet
What this means to you is, we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience that you can get anywhere.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGMCA’s Privacy Principles
Because your privacy is important to us, AGMCA by displaying this privacy statement will operate by the following principles.
- AGMCA will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested only when registering for a particular service. When possible, AGMCA will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
- AGMCA will use your Personal Information to operate the site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from AGMCA and its affiliates.
- AGMCA sites that are primarily directed at children will not use Personal Information for a Secondary Use without obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian. When possible, AGMCA will provide e-mail notice to parents that children have provided Personal Information to the site.
- AGMCA may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AGMCA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AGMCA, the site or the users of AGMCA, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AGMCA, or the public.
- If at any time you believe that AGMCA has not adhered to these principles, please notify AGMCA by e-mail at email@example.com we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
- To protect your online privacy, AGMCA will not rent or sell your e-mail address to any third parties. AGMCA is committed to maintaining its position as a premier site on the Internet. As our site continues to develop, we may add new services and features to our website. In the event that these additions affect our Privacy Statement, this document will be updated appropriately.
By accessing AGMCA Web Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
While visiting AGMCA Web Site, you may not:
- post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use AGMCA in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying AGMCA Web Site or the Internet;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through AGMCA Web Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
Buying over the Internet
When conducting transactions through AGMCA or the Internet, you may be asked by the information or service provider to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all information you provide to any information or service provider through AGMCA will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases on AGMCA. AGMCA is in no way responsible for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner.
Limitation of Liability
AGMCA, including its affiliates, related companies and suppliers, take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on AGMCA. Further, AGMCA makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on AGMCA for any purpose. All such documents, related graphics, product and services are provided “as is” and without warranties or conditions of any kind. In no event shall AGMCA be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, products or services available on or through AGMCA.
If you are dissatisfied with AGMCA or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of AGMCA in operating AGMCA , your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using AGMCA.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AGMCA and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of AGMCA or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on AGMCA or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between AGMCA and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. AGMCA ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement were determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.